Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Mysterious Beginnings of Miss Jean Louis



Many Gishers have pondered the mysterious background of our Miss Jean Louis. Is she a robot? Is she Misha’s wife, Vicky? Is she Misha, himself? I myself have often wonder who is this mysterious woman. Where does she come from? One would hope this post would answer that question but sadly it will not.

While she often refers to herself as Misha Collin’s “babysitter”, there are many who believe her to be Vicky Vantoch. I cannot confirm or deny this but Miss Jean has stated that she is not Vicky. And I am inclined to believe her.

This blogger had arranged to meet with Miss Jean Louis for a one-on-one interview to ask all the hard hitting questions us bloggers are know for asking. But when I arrived at the agreed upon location, a black bag was pulled over my head. I was throw in the back of what I can only assume was a cargo van and driven to a warehouse that smelled of fish. I was tied to a chair and was held captive for hours while a someone rode a squeaky bicycle around me as a phonograph play a scratchy old recording of Ring-around-the-Rosie. Handfuls of ice cream were placed in my lap. A man whispered in my ear on and off during the whole ordeal.…. Thies part of the story has been redacted. But oh god the things they did. it was the most horrible time of my life. there were so many noises and smells. the smells in that place were so varied and pungent. i do not even posses the vocabulary to explain or describe how the room smelled. and the people smelled to of lutefisck and cheese and tea bags, old moldy tea bags.  I can't go on. *sobbing*                            .

Sorry. I got off track. I did not get the interview I was so hoping to get. But here is what I have learned about our wonderful Miss Jean Louis. According to her Facebook page she was born July 28, 1887 which would make her 129 years young. She was brought into this world by a midwife, kicking and screaming, in the little village of Khor Angar. Khor Angar is in the northern Obock Region of Djibouti on the west coast of the Bab el Mandeb Strait. Google tells me that this is on the continent of Africa. A humble hut was the humble home our fearless lady leader as a tiny baby child.

After her birth very little is know. But judging by her birthday, I am guessing that somewhere along the way she found the fountain of youth. Perhaps she killed a man. Invented time travel and saved all of humanity from some terrible catastrophe. Perhaps this is how she has decided to spend just a fraction of her life. Bringing fun, joy, and abnosome activity to others lives.

Whatever and whoever Miss Jean Louis is, I am very glad she is apart of the wonderful week that is Gishwhes.

No comments: